In the USA, our Independence Day is coming up on July 4. It's a day when we drink beer, eat hot dogs, watch fireworks, and ostensibly celebrate the freedom, autonomy, and equality before the law that we enjoy. I will be celebrating more this year than ever before, thanks to the huge step forward in human rights made by New York's (very studly) Governor Andrew Cuomo and the state legislature. Thanks to their leadership, my soulmate and I can spend the rest of our lives together with the same rights as any other committed couple (except for DOMA, of course, but I'm not going to think about that right now).
With marriage equality in mind, let's consider the husband material in this month's lineup:
- As those of you with Greek friends may know, our families tend to "encourage" us to marry other Greeks. Dean Monroe - with his beautiful eyes, gorgeous body and inviting, insatiable hole - has been one of my favorite gay porn stars. Imagine my surprise when I learned at his shoot that Dean is 100% Greek-American. Finally, a sex machine I can bring home to Mamma! Opa!
- Jews, like Greeks, are often under some familial pressure to marry within the faith. Well, you can let the guilt go, as we proudly offer you magnificent Israel-born model and personal trainer Kobi. This Hebrew hunk has it all, and although we couldn't convince him to shoot erotic nudes in the Penthouse, let me assure you Kobi would satisfy even the most discriminating size queen. L'Chaim!
- Do you imagine your husband as a tall dark and handsome film star with a muscular physique, lots of body hair, a perpetual hard-one and an irresistible, winking hole? If so, let me introduce you to Nate Karlton. Nate is Colt Studios superstar whose total versatility will keep those home fires burning for decades of wedded bliss. He's also a lovable sweetheart with an amazing sense of humor. The complete package!
- Would you like to spend the rest of your life having sweaty sex with a naked massive bodybuilder? If so, NYC construction worker Robert Christos will be your love connection. I spotted Robert's glistening, shirtless body on a SoHo scaffold and waited for him to come down before I bravely approached him with my Paragon Men business proposition. He was all over it and we got Robert naked and stroking his meat for Greg Weiner's camera the very next day! If you like your men huge and masculine, don't forget to send me a thank you note.
- As if one Greek God isn't enough, consider Prince Adonis. Adonis is an international male model from Greece whom we talked into his first-ever nude shoot for Paragon Men. Between Adonis and Dean this month (and the piles of other-hung Hellenic hunks we've previously featured in Paragon Men), I can't stop wondering: Why can't Greece find a way to leverage its infinite supply of Adonises to solve its current problems? Who would care about interest on bonds if they could get fucked by Prince Adonis? I suggest that Greece offer the French and German bankers a trade.... I'm not an economist, but I have a feeling that debt could get worked off very fast indeed.
- Finally, this month we have two Paragon Spotlight features. First, one of my favorite photographers, Scott Barnes, was kind enough to grant me an in-depth interview and to share an assortment of images from four of his collections: Habits of Male Primates, Drifters, Male Models and Gods. Second, we discovered the most unique, custom-made undergear designer when we were shooting Nate Karlton in Ft. Lauderdale. Meet the adorable Jupiter (check out his picture in the Gallery) and learn how Muscleskins came to be in our second Spotlight for July.
I can hardly believe it, but next month will be the second anniversary of Paragon Men. In honor of our birthday, we will be bringing back several of our most popular models from the last 24 issues for all-new steamy hot shoots. Two of the most stunning men we've ever shot will be shooting erotic nudes for the first time ever. Follow me on Twitter for hints on what (and who) is coming in August!
With warm regards,